My momma says that everybody and their dog blogs. I wasn't writing a single solitary thing, but I'm correcting that right now. When momma got me she named me The Pink Party Poodle for Peace, now I guess I'm The Pink Party Poodle for Peace Pontificating. My pontification of the day is to tell you that the purpose of life is to have fun, hee, hee, and chase lizards. I love to chase lizards--never catch them though, they taste like rotten toes.

I'm Thinking

I'm Thinking

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Momma gets to keep her hens. The rooster has a new home, free range, they call it, except all the chickens go into their house at night.  Raccoon prowl, not if Bear, my house mate, was there. He would tell them a thing or two. He is big. Not me, I wouldn't tangle with a raccoon. Squirrels are more my size, and they don't have hands.

I'm stuffed on turkey. You wouldn't believe the smells that wafted through the house last Thursday, they kept me salivating for three days.

Live long, prosper, keep the faith--what does that mean? Whatever you want it to, to not give up, to aim for happiness, to believe in the goodness of life and all the creatures, to follow you dreams, your bliss, and your dog--he/she will not steer you wrong.

Bye bye, see ya later.



No comments:

Post a Comment