My momma says that everybody and their dog blogs. I wasn't writing a single solitary thing, but I'm correcting that right now. When momma got me she named me The Pink Party Poodle for Peace, now I guess I'm The Pink Party Poodle for Peace Pontificating. My pontification of the day is to tell you that the purpose of life is to have fun, hee, hee, and chase lizards. I love to chase lizards--never catch them though, they taste like rotten toes.

I'm Thinking

I'm Thinking

Friday, August 28, 2015

I found Mom a Puppy

We did it, Mom and I.

We found a pup.

On Tuesday morning, her day off, Momma woke up missing Bear and me, so she checked on the Internet and found a couple of Poodle cross puppies in the Portland vicinity. She called one puppy owner and made an appointment. "I will call you from Wilsonville," Momma said, "That will give you about 40 minutes to meet me." (The owner had agreed to meet close by the airport, as she lived in Vancouver across the Columbia river.

This is beginning to sound like a  drug deal. It isn't though, all legal.

Momma hopped in the car and took off up I-5.

At the Wilsonville exit Momma had the thought--there's a pet store in Wilsonville, and since I'm here I might as well check it out.

Vola'. There was her pup.

Guess who gave her the thought.

A pup. a purse pup, smaller than she had imagined, but perfect. A Mal-Chi. Part Matise,  part Chihauhau.



I knew Mom would love her.

Hi everybody. My name is Sweet Pea, and I have a brother now, a Coon Hound, floppy ears, makes a God-awful braying sound. Is adorable. I love him.

Momma, get a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment